Tuesday, February 3, 2009

10 Tuesday

1. I'm not taking pictures of the kids like I used too. I really have to start.

2. Superbowl Sunday was great! I wish I had won the pot though

3. I'm SO tired. I'd kill for 12-15 hours of sleep.

4. I bought a super cute new purse from Target and I LOVE it. http://www.target.com/Mossimo-Black-Printed-Tote-Trim/dp/B001J3UGGK/qid=1233698431/ref=br_1_1/182-4876407-2455416?ie=UTF8&node=370215011&frombrowse=1&pricerange=&index=tgt-mf-mv&field-browse=370215011&rank=price&rh=tgt%5F2%3ABlack&page=3 the picture doesnt do it justice

5. I also bought a cute pair of shoes that arent really "me" but I really like that. I havent worn them yet but cant wait to. I cant find a picture of them so I'll just post one later

6. I have two birthday parties scheduled at the same time on Sunday :( Chad and Caley will go to the 3 y/o twins bday party and Caden and I will go to my BFF's 1 y/o bday party.. I hate to miss the twins party but I really want to be at my BFF's when her baby turns 1

7. We got a 55 gallon salt water fish tank. Right now it only has 5 'starter' fish in there, they wont be in there forever. Chad is doing ALL things fish tank, I do nothing. To much work and saltwater is to finiky for me.. Is finiky spelled right?

8. I SHOULD not post this but Caden has slept though the night for 2 nights!!! I'm still tired but wow its been nice!

9. I need to loose a few pounds. 5-10lbs I dont know b/c I havent weighed in a while but my clothes are getting tight and my belly is big. BLAH I did SO well there for a while and lost weight and looked and felt good, now - not so much

10. Anyone know how to get dog pee out of carpet? I've tried a couple things and I tried to use my moms carpet cleaner - NO luck.. stupid dog

No comments: