Tuesday, February 17, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. I just found out today that I have to go to Houston Friday for work. I don't mind going to Houston I just wish it was another weekend.. Oh well I'll be home Friday by 6pm, quick trip
2. Chad and his buddies are going camping and 4 wheeling this weekend. Lets all hope Chad doesn't get injured in one way or another! :)
3. Caden isn't sleeping well at night. I'm SO tired I can barely hold my head up.
4. We got a new dog. His name is Maverick. A couple from work were going to take him to a shelter and I couldn't let that happen so I took him home. He is so cute!
5. I haven't been cooking much this week. Just don't feel like it. I cooked last night because Chad asked me to, which should go in the record book! He said he missed my cooking. Surprised me, I don't cook all that well
6. I spoke with a home builder this weekend and I found a GREAT floor plan. But I don't think we can afford it and who knows when we will actually sell the house.
7. I hope the weather is nice this weekend, the kids and I don't want to be couped up in the house all weekend long.
8. We need some plants and/or flowers planted outside. I have NO gardening skills, nor do I care to have them. I just wish our house had better curb appeal.
9. Last night Chad had a cupcake but told Caley she couldn't have one b/c she was with pappy all day and ate tons of sugar. A few QUIET minutes later he walked in the kitchen and found her with a half eaten cupcake. I couldn't believe she did that!
10. Caden now say Uh Oh! It is the cutest word in the world!!!

No comments: